Safety is ingrained into our corporate culture, as it is at the core of the products we produce. Having an entire company dedicated to protecting the public means that it is also everyone’s job to protect each other. Our goal is to have zero injuries, occupational illnesses, and be free of all other hazardous incidents.
Everyone at Diversified CPC International is committed to the protection and promotion of employee health and safety with our vigorous security and safety protocols.
They include the following:
- Proactively identify and assess potential safety hazards and take corrective action to prevent incidents, accidents, or illnesses.
- Prevent unsafe acts and conditions throughout our facilities.
- Support the health and well-being of employees with initiatives and programs that help maintain and improve their health.
- Promote open communications regarding any health and safety issues that could occur throughout our facilities.
Our entire business has been built on the premise of being environmentally sound. As such, every product we make is high in purity, chemically stable, and environmentally acceptable.
With strong alliances with environmental agencies, investors, and suppliers, the public’s safety is at the forefront of all our business activities.
Our continuing commitment to a healthy environment is demonstrated by:
- Ensuring all our products and operations meet or exceed applicable federal, state, and local regulations.
- Continue our leadership capabilities with our customers, suppliers, and the communities in which we do business.
- Our practical and innovative solutions to environmental issues and concerns.
- Our employees’ sense of responsibility in helping improve the environment.
- Our proactive practice of safe environmental management through periodic management reviews and tests.